你是否掉进了"时间管理"的陷阱
来源:有道
发布时间:2016-02-15 22:15:00
查看次数:
内容提要:这些看似严苛的方法可能让你效率急剧下滑
Trying to be better at scheduling your time? Stop. It doesn't make you happier or more productive.
正在试着更好地安排你的时间?停止吧。它并不能使你更快乐,或者更有效率。
We haven't always been this obsessed with time.
我们不是一直都这么沉迷于时间这个概念的。
In fact, before the Industrial Revolution, clocks were largely irrelevant.
实际上,在工业革命之前,时钟没有多大用处。
People had jobs to do, and so they did them in the natural order, at the natural time.
人们有工作去做,所以他们就按照自然顺序自然地去做。
This worked for an agricultural society.
这种规律很适用于农业社会。
However, the factories of the Industrial Revolution needed to coordinate hundreds of people to get them working at the same time.
但是,工业革命中的工厂需要协调几百人在同一时间工作。
Businesses imposed clock time on their workforces.
工作使工人们被强加上了时间观念。
Cast the clock forward 250 years.
时钟向前推进250年。
We don't need managers to impose time discipline upon us-we do it ourselves because we're so busy.
我们不需要管理者把时间约束强加给我们--我们自己就可以约束自己,因为我们太忙了。
We schedule and cram our time, squeezing all the efficiency we can out of each day.
我们做计划,挤出时间,把一天能达到的最高效率都压缩出来。
Time management, we believe, is the solution to our busyness: If we could organize our time better, we'd be less overwhelmed, happier, and more effective.
我们相信时间管理是解决我们的忙碌的方案:如果我们能更好地安排我们的时间,我们就不会不知所措,我们会更快乐,更有效率。
But we're wrong, and it's damaging our careers and the rest of our lives. Here are three reasons why.
但是我们错了。时间管理破坏了我们的事业和我们的生活。以下是三个原因:
1.You Just Get Busier
你只会变得更忙
Research shows that if you increase people's awareness of time-by placing a big clock in front of them-they do more stuff. (Think about how much work you get done on the day before vacation.)
研究表明,如果你在人们面前放置一个大时钟,增加人们的时间意识,他们就可以做更多的事情。(想想你在假期前赶工完成了多少工作)
It makes sense that by getting more done, we'd feel more in control.
通过做更多的工作,你会感觉事情更易于掌控,这似乎很有道理。
More than that, it's one of the great fantasies of time management: If you get more organized, you will get on top.
- 相关文章
-
·人生苦短,别瞎扯淡08-24·中英双语版《话说中国节》:春节01-23·生命中出现的人都会以某种方式影响着你08-15·【双语阅读】吃早饭前运动效果更好11-18·My Name Is Rose 我的名字叫萝丝12-21·双语爱情故事:一对苦命鸳鸯05-22·13位世界名人眼中的“超人爸爸”!06-21
- 最新文章
- ·“你问我,我问谁”的英文怎么说?03-16·湿҈湿҈湿҈!“回南天”用英语怎么03-05·双语悦读——电影《热辣滚烫》片名+金句03-03·贾玲新片《热辣滚烫》英文名YOLO是什么意思?02-13·双语阅读︱中国人过年都有哪些传统?02-08·双语阅读 ︱如何用英文表达龙年?02-07·双语阅读︱研究发现一种处理温室气体的新方法01-25
- 阅读排行
- ·祖国60周年国庆庆祝大会全回顾10-02·26个字母的爱情04-23·2010上海世博五大主题展馆双语介绍05-20·莫言获诺贝尔文学奖演说 12-19·Twins Days Festival 08-26·用发展的眼光看中国05-26·70、80、90后趣味大对比09-02·Magicians popping up08-03·I'm special08-15
2008-2024 | www.zshunj.cn |www.yykz.net
点击这里识别二维码关注公众号
点击这里识别二维码关注公众号